WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I made a simple lightbox and finally have been able to get some decent indoor pictures. There's a bit of tweaking needed and no one will mistake me for Demo but it is leaps and bounds over what I have been able to do previously. I was also finally able to do a lume shot.

I was impressed that my 14 year old Omega has such bright lume and even my 24 year old Tag (2nd from left, front) had some life in it!

Bob
P.S. Yes,yes, I know the Irreantum is upside down, I didn't notice until I previewed this post!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Bob,
How did you go about making it? I was considering buying one, but I would rather build it myself?
Regards
Areez

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here's the full collection, including my ebay'd Seikos and Invicta.

Bob

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob,
How did you go about making it? I was considering buying one, but I would rather build it myself?
Regards
Areez
I didn't know you can buy one! Do you have a link?

Anyway, I removed the monitor from my computer desk and added a couple of clip-on work lights with 100W CFL daylight bulbs and a white poster board as the background.

Quick, cheap and easy. I'm also using a crappy <$100 point and shoot camera.

Bob

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy cow, those are not very expensive at all! Let's see, it cost me about $14 for the clip on lights, $7 for the bulbs and $7 for the backdrop.

I should have saved my money and gotten one of those!

I always thought a lightbox was somoething only professionals use and thus costs big $$$!

Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts