WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally made a trade the other day. I traded my Enzo EMV for a Marathon Sar-D. The easiest way to sum up the deal is: SWEEEEEEEET.

I really enjoyed the Enzo but I was ready for a change. When I got the Marathon I put it on (olive 2 ring Zulu strap) and a magical feeling of joy swept through me. I love this watch!

A very quick and dirty review here: The watch is extremely accurate (+3 sec/day), the lume is really good, and the wrist presence (for me) is outstanding. This has to be one of the best watches I've ever worn!

Finally, a note about the person with whom I made the trade. Fred (Aikidosan), you are a gentleman and I greatly appreciate how smoothly this trade went. It was a pleasure to do business with you, my friend.

·
Banned
5,120 Posts
I didn't think you'd ever get rid of your Enzo.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was a bit hesitant at first. But then I got "the urge" for a new watch. I did some searching and spent a lot of time looking at tons of watches in my price range. I finally came across Marathon. I can honestly say that while I miss the Enzo I am very pleased with my new Marathon.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Congrats on the trade! Now, where are the pics? :roll: :-d

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Marathons are awesome, congrats! Yeah where are those pics? lol

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Congrats on the Marathon. They make some really nice watches. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Congrats!!

Got to love those Marathons...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thank you Scott for the very kind words. I would also like to chime in for Scott. For me it was a very smooth and fast trade. The Enzo I received is awesome and perfect for me in every way, definately a keeper. Scott kept me up to date with info and pics. He is indeed a man of his word as well. If you have a chance to deal with Scott, do so without hesitation. And for those who asked here's some pics of the Sar-D that I took and forwarded to Scott before the trade. Oh, and I haven't removed the Enzo since I got it. Left arm is a little longer now:think:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, snapped a couple of quick-n-dirty pics. Enjoy.

Thanks again Fred!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Congrats mate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts