WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since we posted here and we wanted to share some news with you!

This week our new website has gone live! Over the last few years we have been growing a lot as a brand and we needed a new platform to match our vision and style.

Together with the launch of our new website we are proud to introduce a brand new collection of watches that will be available for pre-order from April 5th.

The new Manhattan 37 Automatic is a modern re-interpretation of landmark timepieces from the 1970’s. We have tried to create the same vibe, but still give the Manhattan enough character to stand apart. It was important to us to give the Manhattan 37 its own identity and we believe that we have succeeded with that.

Please find two renders attached and more info can be found here: https://www.maenwatches.com/collections/manhattan-37

Make sure to check out our website and please let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,

/MAEN

Watch Brown Analog watch Rectangle Clock

Analog watch Building Rectangle Clock Font

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen the cotes de geneve pattern on a dial. I can't think of any at least. It seems like such a no brainer... It provides great depth visually, but none in actuality. I'm really fascinated with this watch. Great size and thickness. Is a Ronda-150 a 2892 clone? Interesting case shape. I'm not entirely sure what to think of the whole watch yet, but initial impressions are a lot of excitement. Definitely finds inspiration from the nautilus, but not a clone. I really want to love this watch. Did I miss the preorder price?

·
Vendor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen the cotes de geneve pattern on a dial. I can't think of any at least. It seems like such a no brainer... It provides great depth visually, but none in actuality. I'm really fascinated with this watch. Great size and thickness. Is a Ronda-150 a 2892 clone? Interesting case shape. I'm not entirely sure what to think of the whole watch yet, but initial impressions are a lot of excitement. Definitely finds inspiration from the nautilus, but not a clone. I really want to love this watch. Did I miss the preorder price?
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback!

The R150 is not a 2824-2 clone, but they do share similar dimensions: both are 25.6mm in diameter with roughly the same height (4.6mm for the ETA, 4.4mm for the Ronda). We have been working with the R150 for quite a while now and the movement is performing very solidly.

Pre-order price will be EUR 599,- including VAT and EUR 479,20 excluding VAT.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

MAEN

·
Registered
147 Posts
Pre-order price will be EUR 599,- including VAT and EUR 479,20 excluding VAT.

All the best,

MAEN
So roughly $550 usd. I do wish it had 100m of wr, but probably wouldn't ever swim with the watch anyway. This seems more like a dress watch to me. I assume it is a push-pull crown, correct? Definitely going to pick one up at that price, just have to decide which color. I like the tan and grey dials alot, but I'm not sure I like them more than that deep blue. Do you have a lug to lug dimension?

·
Vendor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So roughly $550 usd. I do wish it had 100m of wr, but probably wouldn't ever swim with the watch anyway. This seems more like a dress watch to me. I assume it is a push-pull crown, correct? Definitely going to pick one up at that price, just have to decide which color. I like the tan and grey dials alot, but I'm not sure I like them more than that deep blue. Do you have a lug to lug dimension?
The crown is indeed push-pull. Lug to lug is 47mm.

The dials are pretty amazing in real life, we will try to shoot some video and will upload some pictures soon! :)

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Very sharp looking watch. I've always liked what Maen does but have not owned one ... until now. Pretty sure I'll be pulling the trigger on this one. Just need to decide on the color. Please, please, please have real pictures (not just renders) posted before its time to order!

·
Vendor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very sharp looking watch. I've always liked what Maen does but have not owned one ... until now. Pretty sure I'll be pulling the trigger on this one. Just need to decide on the color. Please, please, please have real pictures (not just renders) posted before its time to order!
Hi! Thanks for the kind words! Pictures will follow soon, please find a few iPhone pics for now :)

Please note that the production model will have our new logo. These samples still have the old logo. The renders already show the new logo though.

Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Finger

Watch Hand Analog watch Plant Finger

Watch Analog watch Hand Everyday carry Finger

·
Registered
2,020 Posts

·
Vendor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Love the salmon/brown! Any photos of the Ice Grey?
Please find a pic of the Ice Grey dial. More pictures will follow soon!

Please note that the lume on the samples is not the same on the hands and the index, so you can see a difference. The production models will have the same lume of course :)

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

1 - 20 of 68 Posts