WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have not posted in quite a while, but were we not supposed to get a free watch magazine subscription or at least a single issue? Seems like a long time ago..Pardon my lack of research if this question has been answered inumerable times.

**************************************************************************************
Reply by DOXA S.A.
**************************************************************************************

Hi eb64, and everybody else, who is waiting for their subscription for hr:watches. I replied to similar quetsions severla time on the forum, so please use the search function and you will find several notes.

Magazine publishing is a business that I do not quite understand, the publisher needs a long processing time to add new subscribers,
I am talking about 4-6 months, so please be patient, but rest assured that you will recieve yours in the order the request was received

Rick

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Same here .... I even went back and re-applied online, but still no joy. Oh well, the 750T rocks, and the DS that will soon be incoming should help too ...

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
No intention to sound ungrateful, just for information purposes... also filled out the form twice, still no mag.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Yes, me too. I have purchased many watches and still no magazine(s).

·
Registered
844 Posts
Rest Assured...
I too signed up several months ago and received an issue just yesterday in the mail...
THANKS again DOXA!!!

regards
Mark
--Doxa 1000T Sharkhunter
--Doxa 750T Searambler
--Doxa T-Graph Pro
--Doxa 250T Sharkhunter

·
Registered
636 Posts
I finally received mine today in the mail. I applied months ago and pretty much gave up on it. I want to say thanks to Doxa. Its just another reason that Doxa is a great company.

Wayne

·
Registered
9 Posts
I received my first edition today after signing up a few months ago. Thanks Doxa! :-!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts