While riding today I went down pretty hard! In summary:
Hosed and scratched rear skewer
Shredded bar tape
Shredded hood and left shifter
Helmet cracked and seperated the shell
Road rash on my hip, leg, elbow, hand
Gloves shredded
But... MUDMAN... SURVIVES!
(I have a funny indentation on my wrist so I know it hit the ground...)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Good of you to break its fall!

Hope your injuries are superficial...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Gota save the G LOL Iam glad your ok thou !!|> I bet the first thing he checked was not himself ! I bet it was the G :O)

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welll actually the bike! Its worth more than all my G's combined.. but THEN the G... Then I started wondering about bones LOL..

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hi Jeff_C,
Good to see the G-shock survived so well. After all, humans do grow back limbs...right?:think:

;-)

Good to see you're still with us!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Glad to hear you're OK. I went down in late October with my Super Avenger and thanks to my gloves it didn't get a scratch. I however ended up with a broken neck and back :)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Jeff,

That sonded bad, but I'm glad you are OK. I got a disturbing mail of a friend of mine in Germany that missed a landing ramp on a forrest trail, because his front wheel was diving in air. He landed on his helmet and damaged 5 spines (+9 days hospital and 12 weeks no biking on doctors advice).

I hope your road pancake (well, that's how they call road rash here) will recover soon. Good you ride a Titanium bike. They can have a lot, like your Mudman. I think you and your Mudman are now even bigger buddies;-)

Have a good and save 2007 my friend,

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Glad to hear you're OK. I went down in late October with my Super Avenger and thanks to my gloves it didn't get a scratch. I however ended up with a broken neck and back :)
Er, that sounds quite serious...

Hope you don't have any continuing problems with annoying things like sciatica.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts