WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Manchester Watch Works Tatoskok 2 Arrived - Green, Auto no-date the other day. It is absolutely stunning as an object but I'm not sure how I feel about it for my personal vibe. I've never owned a diver before, my tastes veering more to classic, understated dress watches and field watches. I am maintaining it pristine until I feel strongly about it one way or another. I believe though that I am in a minority as most people seem to REALLY like dive watches. I'm a tall, athletic guy (6'4", 180 lbs) but I'm not really feeling that action man kinda thing. Who knows, could change.

Anyway, here's some pics (give the people what they want).

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Obligatory pic with nice watch roll MW sent (nice touch)
---

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Font

Obligatory "I like watches, read French literature, and may be pretentious as all hell" pic
---
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Same background, rear view
---
Green Black Light Turquoise Darkness

Blurry "I need a better smartphone or camera" lume pic
---
Green Black Light Lighting Neon

2nd blurry lume pic
---

Green Black Light Lighting Neon

3rd blurry lume pic (if at first you can't focus, don't focus 2 more times, and then say f* it!)

·
Premium Member
47,736 Posts
I like it too. The green is a good shade and it looks well made.

Different than most divers, IMHO.

And it is "dressy" as well with the nice bracelet.

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Congrats on you first diver watch. Do like dial's matte Murky Lake Green and use of red accents on the second hand and the bezel. Interesting how the change the last letter of the watch's name depending on whether or not the watch is an automatic or a quartz. Enjoy you automatic Tatoskok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.