WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to send my thanks and express my gratitude to every one of my fellow forum members for keeping me in mind while I was waiting for my gall bladder surgery. I went in to the OR at about 7:15 yesterday morning and woke up at 11:20. Surgery went great! I'm sore, cranky and generally feel like I went 10 rounds with Manny Pacquaio! LOL!
I firmly believe that I'll be MUCH better after I'm healed up.

Again, my thanks to all my friends and comrades here in f10, you are all awesome! Your thought, prayers and concerns have been much appreciated! Now it's done and I look forward to not being sick most if the time (meaning: I'll have a much better time and MORE time to enjoy talking, buying and admiring watches!)

My sincerest thanks!!

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Glad the surgery went well, my man. Hang in there. I know what will make you feel better -- a picture of two awesome watches!
null_zpsc89df69f.jpg C45D2276-5802-4564-8A5D-C3EF3CA42A78_zps4wgdvu1s.jpg

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sorry bud, I musta missed the fact that you were having surgery today. Glad you're up and about though!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry bud, I musta missed the fact that you were having surgery today. Glad you're up and about though!
Thanks Steve! It was over and done yesterday I may have posted yesterday but I honestly don't remember a whole lot about yesterday.....they had me pretty well oiled! I'm sore as bloody hell today but that's about it! Wasn't really bad at all plus I was SO ready to get it done!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speedy recovery mate! Ample time to bid and buy more watches..haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks VERY much AND you hit the nail on the head! :) I've ready closed on two now bidding and watching a particularly nice one that I hope I win!

Reactions: putra3007
1 - 20 of 28 Posts