WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently acquired a LNIB Marathon GSAR. The watch looks small on my wrist and I'm in the last hole on the strap. I put the watch back in the box and have decided to trade for something else.
I like autos but would not be opposed to quartz as I switch watches and don't own a winder.
Any suggestions, JSAR or other?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
As far as I know, the only option you have, within the Marathon line, is the JSAR or CSAR. I have a TSAR and JSAR and the difference in size is huge, pun intended.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
If you're not opposed to quartz, the JSAR would be an excellent choice. I've never owned one because I just don't have the wrist size to pull one off, but I've handled a few, and they're damn nice. Also, the bezel action is one of the best I've ever experienced...much better than the TSAR.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are great. I'll trade the GSAR for a big one. Probably the JSAR or another in similar size.
Now I just have to figure out what's fair.

·
Premium Member
36,316 Posts
JSAR is a great watch and should work well for you given it's size.

·
Registered
986 Posts
If I had a nickel for every post I read about "my GSAR or TSAR is too small " Id be an owner of a billion Tourbillions. I've got a 7 3/4 in wrist and my GSAR perfect. Yes I had to ditch the rubber as the strap is just too small. I wear it on a Zulu or the Marathon bracelet. Most high end watches ie Rolex, Omega, fill in the blank are between 40- 42 mm but you rarely see complaints of them being too small. So in my most humble experience wear the GSAR and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts