WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
To be honest, at first I didn't like them myself. I thought the bezel was waay to high and the watch just didn't do it for me. Then I broke down and bought one and I have since owned 4. They are just good, solid watches for the money. The styling is simple and functional and the bracelet is tops. I currently have the tsar and love the tritium dial. Some people may say that the watch feels small, but if you're not used to big giant 44mm watches I think it'll feel fine. I plan on not getting rid of mine and if I do (chasing a grail), I plan on picking up another one.

·
Registered
146 Posts
For me the draws were:

I like the general case design and the rugged look. For everyday use I like a watch that looks nice, but not too dressy.

Even though I don't dive (live in a desert) I like that it's an honest ISO rated divers watch.

Last but not least, at the time I really wanted a watch with tritium illumination. Since then I've bought watches with great lume (orange Monster) but nothing beats tritium for having an easily legible watch all night long.

I don't know what your situation is, or if you're considering one, but I'd point out that they look much nice, IMO, on the optional bracelet. Today I tried on a Omega Plant Ocean and the Marathon bracelet holds up very well in comparison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts