WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is a very nice older TSAR that I recently took in a trade. Watch is running fine, everything works as it is supposed to. Sets, date changes at midnight. The tritium tubes still have a little glow, it's readable at night after your eyes accommodate to the dark, but it is definitely not a torch! the lume photo below very closely approximates the way it will look in the middle of the night, except the triangle which is superluminova will not glow like this, however the tritium tubes are about what you would see. One caveat, this is and older model, and while it may look identical to the latest TSAR's, it has a different case and movement, thus the dial and hands are no longer available from Marathon. This watch is and excellent everyday user watch, at a good price. As you can see from the photos, it's in nice shape, no signs of abuse or hard wear. If you aren't interested in the very newest at 3X the price, this one will be fine. Comes on a nice NATO type strap. I will also include the rubber dive strap that the watch came with. Also according to the previous owner, the watch has a new battery. No warranty for water resistance as it has been opened for battery changes. Have it pressure tested before you take it swimming.

I'm dropping the price after researching sales of other newer contract TSAR's that have sold on WUS recently. Final drop guys, if it doesn't sell at this price, I'll give fleabay a try!! Losing money on it at this price.

Here is the deal, I prefer CONUS sales. My asking price is 275.00 USD net to me ( +3% PayPal fees) I will cover the shipping in CONUS,USPS Priority mail with insurance for the actual sales amount. Shipping to countries outside the CONUS at actual shipping cost. Watch will be carefully packed in bubble wrap and shipped in a USPS Priority mail box.

If you are interested and need more information, please PM me for more info. My sales rules are simple, the first person who PM's me that they want the watch and deposits the funds in my PayPal account is the buyer. I will hold the watch for a few hours if the buyer has a legitimate reason. This is a great price for a very nice watch.

NO TRADES !!!

Photos

Reactions: bcoats253

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Drop 325.00 USD!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,197 Posts