WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a Marathon.....been reading forums about size of the tsar being smaller than expected...41mm....I like the new trend of the po/seastar models at 44/45mm....just wondering if this will be an issue...or if the watch still looks good...I have avg size wrists......would like to get the csar @ 46mm...but 2100usd just too high right now:thanks
sj

·
Registered
493 Posts
You could always get the new J-SAR - 46mm, built into the C-SAR case.

(image property of MWR)

·
Registered
493 Posts
It was officially announced yesterday at $450.
It's not online for orders yet but you could contact Nick at County Comm or Bob at Broadarrow.net about availabilty if you're desperate.

(Image from MWR)

·
Registered
148 Posts
This is torture.

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Well, I know what I'm getting now, it was the TSAR, but now the JSAR is the model for me. :-! Big and bad....b-)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Does anyone know if they plan on a large size SAR (the one with the more plain face) in an auto? I have emailed Nick but he didnt answer that part of the question. I like the more simplier SAR face over the GSAR design, and i also prefer auto. Any word?

·
Registered
129 Posts
It was officially announced yesterday at $450.
It's not online for orders yet but you could contact Nick at County Comm or Bob at Broadarrow.net about availabilty if you're desperate.

(Image from MWR)
That's perfect, great watch at a great price. Does it get any better than that?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone know if they plan on a large size SAR (the one with the more plain face) in an auto? I have emailed Nick but he didnt answer that part of the question. I like the more simplier SAR face over the GSAR design, and i also prefer auto. Any word?
I wouldn't hold your breath on that.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath on that.
Why not? All they need is supply of 2824 and they have a product ready to ship.

As long as they can source enough 2824s somewhere...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Something tells me if we ask them to make it, they will. Hard to pass up hungry customers!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Why not? All they need is supply of 2824 and they have a product ready to ship.

As long as they can source enough 2824s somewhere...
You have to realize that these watches were never made for the general public. They are built based on GSA orders and whatever is leftover is made available. They won't build anything that isn't wanted by the US or Canadian Governments.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts