WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
After seeing this, I'm saving all my pennies so I can pick up at least a couple of these!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
It is about time they did another camo series. I am disappointed no Master of G though....

Do you know if this is just a coating on top of the resin that will rub off like the G-Python Series, or if the resin is actually mixed in different colors like the Jammin Colors series. Hopefully if it is a coating then Casio learned from their mistakes in the past and have clear-coated this with a durable coat that won't come off.

I like that even the dials are camo treated

·
Registered
4,028 Posts

WHOA!!! i just woke up 5min ago, and jumped outta bed screaming with excitement.. haha

man, I want them all!! not 2 crazy about the Red one.. but the others, gotta get them for sure. 2 EPIC! I've been waiting for them to do a camo line! the funny thing is I even asked for it here: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/2013-952861.html and honest to god, I had NO idea these were coming! and March happens to be my Birthday month.. lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry kung, no further information. But I suppose they will go with latest series, rather than something further ago, perhaps a newer treatment to the resin, we just gonna wait and see.

It is about time they did another camo series. I am disappointed no Master of G though....

Do you know if this is just a coating on top of the resin that will rub off like the G-Python Series, or if the resin is actually mixed in different colors like the Jammin Colors series. Hopefully if it is a coating then Casio learned from their mistakes in the past and have clear-coated this with a durable coat that won't come off.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I'm looking at all the negative display personally. Very surprised they didn't do the GD-350 vs the GD-120. That GD-120 feels like a temporary model. Having said that, watch it turn out to be a blockbuster for Casio :p

sent with aloha

·
Registered
4,028 Posts

The Australia site says: New printing technology was applied to create the case and band patterns of these models, as well as the camouflage patterns of their faces. which doesn't really give much info but if it's new tech, I'm guess it should not rub off like the old ones.. maybe its similar tech they used to make the croc 6900's and that diamond cut one?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts