WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, got a bit of a problem. I can't make my mind up which Oris to go for in March. I had it all planned out - I was going to buy the Aquis with orange hands in the new year but then Christopher Ward came along with his orange C60 GMT (no prizes for guessing my next watch). I already decided to get the Pointer Moon in late January but this put me in a bit of a quandary regards the March Oris. Should I get the orange Aquis of the Artelier Complication? I need another diver about as much as I need another dress watch so the fact that they are totally different watches doesn't come in to play. What do you guys think?

image.jpg

Attachments

·
Sinn Moderator
9,688 Posts
The diver for me as well. I have looked at the diver you posted and really like the orange/black look. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
60,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Even though the Aquis got most love here you will have to believe me when I say that overall the opinion was pretty evenly split and you know what that means don't you? I'll probably go for the complication first with the Aquis hot on its trail.

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
I bought a 43mm Aquis Date in black today from Topper, so it's pretty obvious what I'm voting.

·
Registered
103 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts