WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
This is such a fantastic watch. I am happy I swapped mine for a Flieger 36, but I miss it. The white dial and polish made it slightly too dressy for me, but I loved that little piece dearly. Nice write-up! I think the size looks great on OP and is a nice compliment to the rest of your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have an older version of the 41 mm which I think is just a bit too big for my 6.5" wrist. However, I think 36 mm might be too small. I would like something in between those two sizes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have an older version of the 41 mm which I think is just a bit too big for my 6.5" wrist. However, I think 36 mm might be too small. I would like something in between those two sizes.
the marines are big, bright, and have almost no bezel so the 36 wears more like a 38 anyway. on my 6.75" wrist - dont think it looks too small.
1610560789942.png

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a vintage watch that is 35.5mm and mostly dial as the bezel is thin and it looks fine on my 7" wrist. I think the 36mm Marine would look fine on it too. I have a Partitio (37mm) and it fits me well. My 46mm G-Shocks look good too. There's quite a range of what I think works. :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts