WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've been interested in that model for a while (the size would be better for me than the MO, and I'm not a big fan of the date feature on the regular Marine), but there don't seem to be very many around.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mike,

Maybe I am not understanding this quite right, as English is not my native language, but when I read this I thought Jörg was talking about two things: maybe a limited edition for those who missed out on the flieger, but there would be an automatic no date anyway in the near future, as requested by his Japanese importers.

" But please be advised that i was planing to do this watch in automatic for next year - this was a idea i discuss with my japanese importers when i been there beginning of october.
(the reason is that many japanese like thie dial without date like i did a few years ago)

So, if i do this possible next limited serie with marine 40 mm case and handwinding everybody should know that a automatic watch will come again.
(i already had it before and stoped it because the watchmakers have been to busy and i have to reduce the collection)

And through this idea, today i thought maybe to make this no date handwinding limited watch as a special serie before the automatic will be produced in serie."

It looks very nice.

Regards,
Albert

·
Registered
612 Posts
Well, here is one b-)
Yes, I have seen your excellent pictures before. They are all beautiful, but that automatic without date has been of particular interest! :)

One remark:
These early ones had the second hand in black.
Later it was changed to a blued one.
I see that now on the eBay example. It's definitely more attractive with a blue second hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts