WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be a fair price for a 95% Marine Auto with blue screws and display back. Thanks, in advance for your responses.Jay

S

·
0 Posts
What would be a fair price for a 95% Marine Auto with blue screws and display back. Thanks, in advance for your responses.Jay
Hi Jay,

Don´t know what a 95% Marine is about ? What would your definition be ? If worn, nearly mint/boxed/papers is meant every price less than 10% of retails shoul be ok.

Pay what seems to be adequate to you so you will not be disappointed afterwards.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have this watch and it is a delight. I don't know what 95% means but this little gem packs alot of value. I have had watches that are more expensive, but I have never had one that has a more beautiful dial (pure symmetry expressed and polished off with snow-white clarity) and a more comfortable feel. It is resilient, well balanced, has that story-book nostalgia about it; and to boot, my Marine auto gets more compliments than any other watch I wear. Bryan

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
95% means you can't tell it from new.
If the seller is "dugless" who's been hawking one, it's a total no brainer.
It'll be pristine.

S

·
0 Posts
HI BKM,

Welcome to the Official Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum and to WUS as well.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Marine. santasmile

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all who responded. I'm finding it hard to resisit this watch. You're right about "dugless". He lives 20 minutes from me in CT. Hope everyone has a Merry Xmas. Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts