WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I really like the Steinhart Marine-Chronograph Bronze Premium, but unfortunately I'm a little worried by his dimensions : diameter 44 mm and height 16 mm.I have a 18,5 cm (7.25 in) wrist and is specially the 16mm height that makes me wonder...
I've tried to find wrist shots or videos for figuring out if it is too big, but I couldn't find much...

Does any of you own one ? Can you please share your experience and any photos or videos please. I need some help in deciding. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
This is the same case as the 44mm pilot watches and the Racetimer. It may say 44mm but it wears more like a 46mm. It's enormous.

Having personally owned the Racetimer and Nav B 44 I would strongly advise you not to buy this watch as it will look ridiculous on your wrist.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Do you have any other 44 mm steinharts? The lugs are a bit straight but if you can handle any steinhart 44 you will love this one. I wear my 44mm chronos most of the time.

7FA11C87-EEEA-4E71-AE55-B57C55056C93.jpeg

FEAA1D49-B08C-4E9F-B1D1-72F722CBDC89.jpeg

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have this watch with Arabic numerals and I have a 7 inch wrist. I think that it is the same dimensions as the watch in question(I haven't looked it up).

I don't think the watch is too big on my wrist, but that is my opinion and last time I checked it was the only one that counted to me.
photo11.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have this watch with Arabic numerals and I have a 7 inch wrist. I think that it is the same dimensions as the watch in question(I haven't looked it up).

I don't think the watch is too big on my wrist, but that is my opinion and last time I checked it was the only one that counted to me.
View attachment 14643047
Yes, the watch is exactly that, but with the arabic numbers. So it has the same dimensions. Can you please show me a photo from the side. At 16mm height is not too big for you (your wrist is even smaller than mine) ?
What is your "feeling" regarding this watch ?
Thanks.

It will eventually be my first Steinhart, so I don't have any reference for the wrist fit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uau he's big :) Thank you very much for the time and effort Loco !
Now I have to decide....your photos are really helpful. Thank you !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts