WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
santasmile Santa delivered (USPS) my Seiko today!!!santasmile

I will write a full review when I get the chance. Right now I am suffering from food poisening so I can't really concentrate.

I will say that I am always happy with the service from Higuchi-inc.com. Katsu-san is the man!!

First impressions are WOW!! :-!

This is an awesome watch. I love everything about it. It is much larger in real life than the photos yet is very comfortable. Why did I wait so long?? This is no doubt one of the finest watches I have ever owned. The most expensive but yet still looks like it cost more than I paid!!

Simply Awesome. If ever thought about getting one and just was not sure I can say from my experience to go for it!!!

Robzilla

·
Registered
815 Posts
Right now I am suffering from food poisening so I can't really concentrate.
Hope you get well real soon. santasmile

Looking forward to the review! :gold

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hope you feel better and congratulations.

Wearing a MarineMaster has cured any of my needs to pick up another "serious" diver. The MM fits that role perfectly.
It is an awesome watch.

Wear it in good health.

santasmile

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Hope you get on your feet soon..|> |> |>

Congrats on the watch, enjoy..;-)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys!!

Really appreciate your wishes!! Makes me feel better! I love the watch and will definetily post back with pics and a full review. As I wear the MM I just like it more and more.

One thing I will say now is that it is hands down the most comfortable large watch I have ever owned. It is a really big watch but is so comfortable, how did Seiko do it?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrats on an amazing timepiece. Look forward to seeing LOTS of pics.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
One thing I will say now is that it is hands down the most comfortable large watch I have ever owned. It is a really big watch but is so comfortable, how did Seiko do it?
The weight of the bracelet is the key. It is a heavy watch, but the bracelet balances it (so long as it is sized correctly; this is not a watch to be worn loose).

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Well done, Rob!

It is a beautiful watch:I think the shape of the caseback also helps with the comfort factor.
I miss my old one.
DW

·
Registered
122 Posts
Robzilla, Get well quick. I know how it feels, I've been thru it several times in the past 4 years.

Enjoy your new Marine MAster.:gold I'll be purchasing one soon. most likely for my birthday in May.

Post some when you get a chance.

Felix

1 - 11 of 11 Posts