WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm generally knocking around the PilMil and Sinn boards but am finding myself increasingly drawn to Stowa and the Stowa board!

Question I have is that I'm considering pulling the trigger on a Stowa MO... the hand wound Unitas. Now, I want the matte finish as opposed to the polished but I'm just a little concerned it will be too big.

I have a 7" wrist. Does anyone have a photo or feedback?

If you could post anything that will facilitiate the decision I would appreciate it.

Many thanks....

Greg

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Hello all, I'm generally knocking around the PilMil and Sinn boards but am finding myself increasingly drawn to Stowa and the Stowa board!

Question I have is that I'm considering pulling the trigger on a Stowa MO... the hand wound Unitas. Now, I want the matte finish as opposed to the polished but I'm just a little concerned it will be too big.

I have a 7" wrist. Does anyone have a photo or feedback?

If you could post anything that will facilitiate the decision I would appreciate it.

Many thanks....

Greg
Greg,
7 in wrist will accommodate a Marine. Below are a couple quick shots indicating you'll have no problem.

The best thing to do is to take the dimensions of the watch and go to a local dealer and try on a watch with similar lug height, case height, and case width to get a visual representation of something similar in size actually on your wrist to help take the mystery out of it.

Glen

Attachments

·
Registered
678 Posts
The easy response to your heading is "perfect".

Mine is 7.25", and the MO is the right size. I have one watch of 44mm, and to me that is the max size I would personally go to.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, thanks for the responses.

I'd read elsewhere that the watch wears big too cos of the small (or lack of) bezel.

I'll pull the trigger anyway. Just a shame the € has gone against me over the past couple of months....

Thanks again.

Greg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm pretty sure it'll be a better fit than on a 7" one.
I just fear that a 6" would be a bit too small... Btw my actual 40mm with a bigger outter case is fitting nicely... So a shot would help :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like it fits similar to my NOMOS Club on my 7.5" wrist. It's all a matter of personal preference. If you like it, wear it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
While we're here though, and in case it comes up for anyone again, I love my MO, but it's clearly too big for my 6.75 wrist, and I'm forced to admit it whenever I put it on. If you've got a gut feeling a watch might be too big, it probably is. The MO is chunky.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts