WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share two straps I bought from Andrea Tugas, from Martú straps...I contacted her via eBay. She was very responsive to my requests, highly recommended.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431627716.730728.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431627735.689866.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
One again....nice straps...! My wife and I have purchased five straps from Andrea at
Martu Leather. Each strap has been exactly as requested. With the exception of my first purchase on ebay, the straps have been custom made for us. Andrea has great communication with customers. She has helped us pick out skins and colour. Her experience helps her to make suggestions as to what would work best for each watch.
And the leathers.....so comfortable from the very first day of wearing. Her prices are very fair and shipping is quick.
Her websites has a good selection of leathers and styles.
I still can't figure out how to attach photos, so you can see samples of her work on her website under the "selfies" section. My wife's Rolex ( red ostrich)is listed under Marilyn from Canada, and my straps are John from Canada (Vostok, Bostok, Pam).
cheers
john maguire, Calgary,Canada

·
Registered
9,453 Posts
My first straps from Andrea at Martu. These are very nice straps for the price. Wonderful value and I will be a return customer.

image.jpeg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Martu Straps

Have any WUS members ordered a strap from the eBay vendor Martu?

I'm looking for a shorter length leather strap for my small wrists. My other choice is a short harbor from Crown and Buckle. Is the Martu strap good quality?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Re: Martu Straps

I ordered a custom strap from Martu and it came out OK. The gal that makes them does a good job and she is quick to respond to emails. My strap cost only $32 including shipment from Chile. Since her straps don't cost a fortune I would say go for it. They are decent straps.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts

Andrea; she makes a pretty good strap. Prices are good too...

I believe she's out of the python skin. (Of which I purchased two)But, her brown alligator is a "ringer" for the one in the photo...
Be confident; she'll do you right.

·
Registered
286 Posts

The underside of my Martu strap is goat skin, which has much nicer texture and feel than the leather on top. They're good quality but the calf leather leaves me underwhelmed.

·
Premium Member
36,316 Posts

Some good, some less than expected, based on my ordering experiences.

·
Registered
253 Posts

I ordered twice from her and got them very fast. Love how soft the straps are and price is very reasonable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts