WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Hi WUS

It's been a long and fun journey but I must get off the hoarding train now. I am putting up a major chunk of my collection up for grabs.

Few points to remember -
- Prices are rock bottom already but I'll listen to reasonable offers.
- What you see is what you get, if the picture shows a strap or box or accessories then it is included. If I find the box, that will be included.
- I baby my watches obsessively, any signs of use, scratches or blemishes are mentioned below individually.
- Prices include worldwide shipping.
- Payment via PayPal only.
- Multiple purchases get further discounts.
- Only Trade considered is if you want to buy out everything in exchange for a Tudor, Omega, Panerai, Breitling. Will gladly add money on top in that case, as per need.
- Tons of references available on Facebook groups and WUS.
- Keep in mind that I am going to end up with almost nothing. I am footing all international shipping costs ($30-50 depending on destination and package size) Plus all PayPal fees (Plus currency exchange charges Plus bank charges), hence my listed prices are well judged all things considered.
- PM me for more information, pictures, and discussion.

Seiko SNZF45 White Baby Monster - $220 SOLD!
Immaculate condition on the watch, comes with stock bracelet and all links, no box or papers.
IMG_20190326_022627-02 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Seiko SNZF11 White Sea Urchin - $375 SOLD!
As rare as they get and ultra hard to find now. Immaculate condition on the watch. Comes with stock bracelet, all links, box, and papers.
IMG_20190326_011518-01 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Seiko SKZ281 Orange Starfish - $250 SOLD!
Immaculate condition on the watch. Comes with stock rubber strap, box, and papers.
IMG_20190326_020003-01 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Seiko SRP729 Rally Diver Reissue - $225 SOLD!
Immaculate condition, comes with Seiko rubber strap only, the original owner misplaced the stock bracelet. No box or papers.
IMG_20190326_010710-02 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Seiko SBEP011 White Out Digital Solar Fieldmaster - $300 SOLD!
Immaculate condition, comes with full set, unused stock rubber strap, box, papers.
IMG_20190326_015519-01 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Seiko SNZJ65 Twin Crown Diver - $175 SOLD!
Immaculate condition on the watch, comes with stock bracelet and all links. No box or papers.
IMG_20190326_010846-01 by Karan Madan, on Flickr

Thank you for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.