WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just spotted this beauty on the Bay (190177068985) for Buy now at $21 off RRP. Not bad, the blue LCD and eye looks nice ya? I wonder if the back is in gold or plain titanium with the 25th anni logo. Hmm, thinking that this might be a nice pair for my Dawn Black :think:? I doubt they will release this in Singapore. Any Singapore members have inside info?

Anyway, they have 8 pieces left. Anyone getting???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Okay, since I did not even buy one watch for myself yet this whole year, I decided to buy this one!

So at the moment 7 left!

Curious to find out what it looks like in the flesh! COOL!
:):-d:p

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
If I didn't preorder from Casio Sales and service I'd snatch one right now... but I did and I'm still waiting for December shipment... whatever that means...o|

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Ooooohhhhhh I can't wait to get my hands on that ooonnneeeeee:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

same with duke here... pre-ordered mine from HB though... Hopefully it's gonna be here by december yeto|o|o|

Seeing one available RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT simply makes the wait much much looonggeeeerrr...........:-d:-do|

regards,

Kirk M.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, since I did not even buy one watch for myself yet this whole year, I decided to buy this one!

So at the moment 7 left!

Curious to find out what it looks like in the flesh! COOL!
:):-d:p
Wahoo, G-Master, you da man! Actually, when I saw it, there was 9 :-d

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hmm, thinking that this might be a nice pair for my Dawn Black :think:?
[/quote]

Buddy, I'd get one if I were you..:-d:-d:-d

Your DB and the MB would indeed make a fantastic pair.:-!:-!:-d:-d

If only I had the extra $$$, trust me, I'd be getting both as well...:):):)

regards,

Kirk M.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Good Price and I have bought from that seller. They have always been top notch for all I have bought from them. I have been satisfied totally

Cheers

Leon

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm, thinking that this might be a nice pair for my Dawn Black :think:?

Buddy, I'd get one if I were you..:-d:-d:-d

Your DB and the MB would indeed make a fantastic pair.:-!:-!:-d:-d

If only I had the extra $$$, trust me, I'd be getting both as well...:):):)

regards,

Kirk M.[/quote]

Mabuhai buddy, Yes I did and I am so going to be broke for Christmas, sigh!!! Can't wait for you to get yours:-!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Decisions, decisions, should I opt for the Dawn black or this rather attractive blue version??:think:.....

·
Registered
765 Posts
Get the both of them :-d

Decisions, decisions, should I opt for the Dawn black or this rather attractive blue version??:think:.....

·
Banned
731 Posts
Oh, the auction ended early with 6 pieces left.

"The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price" :think:

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Oh, the auction ended early with 6 pieces left.

"The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price" :think:
I saw that too... I imediately imagined somene paying 300 a piece for the whole selection with hope of selling on line for 450.

Scary part is that he'll probably get that money.:rodekaart

·
Banned
731 Posts
I saw that too... I imediately imagined somene paying 300 a piece for the whole selection with hope of selling on line for 450.

Scary part is that he'll probably get that money.:rodekaart
Yeah, I am quite disappointed that this watch would not be launched here. Casio's marketing strategy is killing genuine frogman collectors. :-|

For those who bidded, do showcase your froggie when you get the watch. :-!

·
Registered
7,684 Posts
How can you be so sure that is is a Blue LED version? Maybe just they way they do with product photo. Can anyone confirm about the Blue LED?

I Thought the Anniversary models are Gold and Black with regular LED. This is too confusing :-s

1 - 20 of 34 Posts