WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a few questions about the new master blue frog.....I read Nov 30th was a release date?? About how much (usd) and what retailers?.....will be selling it??...online?
Not too fond of the blue highlights.....but can't you stealth the bezel for the black helos look.....
:-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi SJ29,

I am myself not too fond too of the Blue Master. I believe the model was released yesterday in Japan, but it could also be the pre-order date. I believe it will be a very wanted model, since I have seen quite some Japanese collectors hunting one down. Finding one if you live outside Japan will be difficult I'm afraid. I tried to help out a friend lately, but he even can't get contact about availability via the known paths.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks sjors......if you get anymore inside info...or find a contact, please pass on the source.....i have not been too successful getting a frogman for a somewhat resonable price...
sj

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi SJ,

If I am going to hunt for a Frogman right now, I'm afraid I have to fill my walled too. I hope there will be a, some kind of, basic Frogman next year after all the 25th Anniversary series... (These series are killing me...).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
possibly a silly question, but is this master blue (Frogman) series a solar? the screen looked normal on the pics.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Lee,

Good luck hunting. From what I see from G-Shock collectors world wide is that this series is the most wanted of all 25 Anniversary series (read "The Frogman"). It seems I'm the only one not really fancy blue :) At least there is one less G-Shock hunter on the market for the GW-225C:-d

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
461 Posts
This was my only hope in getting a new Frogman and the race is already over before I even had a chance :-(

(to make things worse this was my 200th posting)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thank you Sjors!! :thanks

You wanna go on a trip to Japan around the 30th of nov? hihi

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
I tried two stores today. Nada.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah seems like race is over.. and buy 2nd hand is going to be REALLY expensive I guess... at least $400 after looking at the trends of the other 25th froggies..
Sjors and other "oldies" please correct me if Im wrong...

Why cant they release a basic GW200 model and sell it for $200... they would sell loads I think.. and the special editions would still be attractive for the collectors!

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
The 225c is already popping up on Yahoo Auctions for 35,000 Yen.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
No I haven't seen one live. I asked at some shops and one said, I think, they were only allocated one to sell - I might have misheard. At another shop, I was told they were sold out (after the guy I was talking to spoke to the head of the watch department). When I had the guy in private I said I couldn't believe they were sold out already. He tried to say something but couldn't work out how to say it, I said never mind, and he said he'd call me when they came in, but it was a secret. So I'm not sure what's going on there.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Went to another store today. Still nada. I know Sjors said that the MB should be available on pre-order now, but when the DB was on pre-order, there were lots of pictures about in the store saying it was available for pre-order.
No picture so far for the MB in stores.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|

Crazy.... crazier..... craziesttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be the last one soon.:-d:-d:-d

anyways, like what DJ said, it's truly unbelievable when someone tells you the item is sold out already when it hasn't even been released yet!!!!:-s:-s:-s:oops::p:p

you can't even pre order one!!!!! what's the beef casio?????????????:-x:think::think::think:

regards,

Kirk M.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts