WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 816 Posts

· Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Stunning JustAbe, I’m convinced you could take a picture of a turd and make it look cool😀. But it’s far from it, awesome pics as always. Looks stunning. This was my least fav of the 3🤷🏻‍♂️ But as each day goes by it’s growing on me more and more😀. At this rate I could end up going for the triple! But I do try and stay away from more than 2 of same.
Decisions decisions! I think I now prefer the green to sand ……oh well.
Wear in good health 🤙🏻😎

· Registered
5,498 Posts
Apart from the CF core, is there any functionality difference between my GWG1000, and the new GWG2000?
I have noticed so far. Slightly faster solar charging per manual, brighter easier to read digital display and much brighter led light that more evenly lights up the dial.

Watch Analog watch Photograph Azure Blue

· Registered
5,498 Posts
Congrats🥰
Wear in good health, I’ve just swapped from my 1k

To 2k myself
Did you find you missed the 1k at first and how different the 2k feels? I switched to the 6th whole and hope I get used to the tighter fit. Perhaps it will loosen up a bit over time. I really missed the 1k at first since it was a perfect fit and super comfortable on my wrist.

· Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Did you find you missed the 1k at first and how different the 2k feels? I switched to the 6th whole and hope I get used to the tighter fit. Perhaps it will loosen up a bit over time. I really missed the 1k at first since it was a perfect fit and super comfortable on my wrist.
I’m between holes on the 1k, same as the RN frog. So it’s either a tad loose or tad tight. The 2k being a softer strap, I can have it on the tighter hole, but without it being uncomfortable tight……if makes sense. So I actually find the 2k a little more comfy. I tend to swap around Gs 3x a day. So morning, afternoon and evening. So I don’t really miss any that much.

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So I may be a former member already. I had planned on selling my 1000 but now have changed my mind and will sell the 2000 instead. Will know for sure tomorrow.
I have been wearing my 1k all day lol ... the more I realized I actually like the heft and thickness (( big boned )) ole girl the more I started questioning wtf is going on here lol ... man this might be some casio mind gamesmanship psych games .... it started last night ....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,498 Posts
Yeah, I have neither and always been tempted to scratch the Mudmaster itch. But the more I see the more I want a 1000 vs the 2000. I was blown away when I saw a 1000 for the first time in person. The 2000 just doesn't look as impressive or purposeful next to it.
Prices are dropping on the 1K so good time to pick one up.

· Registered
5,498 Posts
So I had a good night with the 2K, lume was good, comfort was good as my brain adjusted, and the radio signal received during the first try while on my wrist in bed in 3 minutes. Yes I was watching. Anyway all good, great watch and now for sale on the sales forum fully charged and set JDM box and tags.

· Registered
5,498 Posts
I have been wearing my 1k all day lol ... the more I realized I actually like the heft and thickness (( big boned )) ole girl the more I started questioning wtf is going on here lol ... man this might be some casio mind gamesmanship psych games .... it started last night ....

Fit really trumps everything for me since I wear one watch 24/7. The main reason I am selling the new GWG2000 is because it is too loose in the 5th hole and too tight in the 6th hole whereas the GWG1000 fits my 7.5 inch wrist perfectly in the 5th hole.

· Registered
4,344 Posts
... because it is too loose in the 5th hole and too tight in the 6th hole whereas the GWG1000 fits my 7.5 inch wrist perfectly in the 5th hole.
I have a couple of bracelet watches that have a micro adjustment for exactly this kind of phenomena.You'd think that after a 100+ years of development, someone would have invented a micro adjustment method for a buckle/strap watch!

· Registered
5,498 Posts
I have a couple of bracelet watches that have a micro adjustment for exactly this kind of phenomena.You'd think that after a 100+ years of development, someone would have invented a micro adjustment method for a buckle/strap watch!
They have.....called a hole punch :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
4,344 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Rocat and Dxnnis

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Fit really trumps everything for me since I wear one watch 24/7. The main reason I am selling the new GWG2000 is because it is too loose in the 5th hole and too tight in the 6th hole whereas the GWG1000 fits my 7.5 inch wrist perfectly in the 5th hole.
Same 7.5 wrist here & another day of wearing the 1k and slapping back on the yellow strap & finally swapping the metal keeper for a rubber one as the 2k showed me I preferred that on the mudmaster ... this thread could be a 2k curse for those who own both ....

21 - 40 of 816 Posts