WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 816 Posts

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Grip6 micro adjustable belts.
Ted su makes a great slide style buckle not inexpensive but well made nonetheless. He makes them in 22/24/26 & obviously add the adapter and boom home run. But much less costing alternatives kick in once adapters are on since then the straps come out a bit more.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Congrats
Wear in good health, I’ve just swapped from my 1k

To 2k myself
I just saw what you did there in the 2k image ... very clever .... how did you control your weather long enough to make your barometric pressure reading into a smiling smirk face bro ? Come on give details

Hehehehe

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Originally got the stealth on 1October

Now added the desert to my 2k family.

Impressions wise, it’s a more classy gwg, an MTGWG for me. Softer strap, wears smaller due to being 1.9mm slimmer and with the less bulky bezel. I’m a fan, all in all a nice G .
Ever get the feeling when someone may just take to a certain brand or model hmmmm I'm sensing you may end up being a fan of casios... crazy hunch I know but I'm just picking the casio vibe with you

· Registered
5,498 Posts

· Registered
5,498 Posts
[QUOTE="TatsNGuns, post: 54197137, . man this might be some casio mind gamesmanship psych games ....
[/QUOTE]
My 1K now spins around my wrist in the 5th hole the same way the 2K did.......spooky o_O

· Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Ever get the feeling when someone may just take to a certain brand or model hmmmm I'm sensing you may end up being a fan of casios... crazy hunch I know but I'm just picking the casio vibe with you

Bit late for that my G bro 😀
Here is some

and I have tats n guns 🤙🏻😀

· Registered
4,344 Posts

· Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Bit late for that my G bro
Here is some

and I have tats n guns
I thought my day light savings was taxing the casio satellites hmmmmm. I need to source the darn tan camouflage strap for the 1000... give up what must be closely held secrets cause it's not in the normal avenues...pacparts/alibaba....

41 - 60 of 816 Posts