WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Maurice Lacroix has set itself a clear objective: both through consistent preservation of the long tradition of the Swiss watchmaking art and meeting its standards, as well as creating, with its very own, innovative complications and movement developments, contemporary design and a heightened passion for detail and perfection, extraordinary timepieces.

Those who appreciate lasting value derived from the synergy of traditional watchmaking, creative development work and the latest technology, as well as aficionados seeking the extraordinary know not to entrust valuable, irrecoverable time to just any timepiece but rather to a timepiece from Maurice Lacroix.

Visit the Maurice Lacroix website

·
Registered
12,033 Posts
I love what this relatively young company does.

After a few years of having seemingly no solid direction as to what they were doing, they now have developed a coherent language to their designs across the individual lines. They are still a victim of their "youth", having no clear image/identity with the majority of watch buyers but at the same time, it is this freedom that has allowed them to make things that are slightly off-beat (i.e the Decentrique models).

As always, size is my biggest foe with their more interesting watches but that doesn't make them any less interesting.

Deserves more attention.

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
I just got my first ML and would be the first to admit I was skeptical of them, but now know I was misinformed.

For the price, they offer very nice, non-mainstream designs, excellent quality, and not something you see on everyone's wrist.

Way more impressed with my purchase than I thought I would be.

Nice video.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I just got my first ML and would be the first to admit I was skeptical of them, but now know I was misinformed.

For the price, they offer very nice, non-mainstream designs, excellent quality, and not something you see on everyone's wrist.

Way more impressed with my purchase than I thought I would be.

Nice video.

I picked up a ML masterpiece about a year ago... was not impressed at all with the quality. Yet some members rave about them, so I'm left a little puzzled.

It seems to me that the brand can be hit or miss on a watch-by-watch basis, unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I have a Pontos Small Seconds. Great looking watch n bracelet but I have had a consistent condensation in the crystal issue. Sent it out once already fine for a few months then it comes back. Been sitting in the box for a few years undecided what to do with it at this point. Despite this, still have love for ML.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts