WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Maurice Lacroix is a relatively young brand that I feel has been underrecognized despite having excellent timepieces in their collection. Even after just releasing a higer-end and very original piece (Masterpiece Gravity with their own in-house movement) they are now looking for a new home! I hope they do well. I actually got completely hooked on one of their Masterpiece Flyback chronographs and once I finally got one, I find it to be of great quality and beauty! Even in the crowded world of chonographs this one stood out to me and I wanted to share it in the forum. It houses an ETA movement with some modifications to include a large date.

Cheers everyone!

ML2.jpg
ML1.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gorgeous watch! Are the hands blued? Thanks for posting this because I've never seen pics of the two-tone version of this watch. I actually just purchased the black and white version of this myself. Pretty incredible to get an annual calendar and flyback chronograph in this price range. The touches of gold in this one add a nice touch of flash and formality. Here's a pic of what I got: maurice-lacroix-gents-flyback-black-dial-stainless-steel-mp6098-ss001-39e-3jtez8-01.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations on your new Masterpiece! It's such nice piece it looks wonderful in all color combinations.

Yes, mine are blued hands.

Enjoy your new treasure in great health!

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts