WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the whole "getting robbed" debacle, I was kinda depressed. I decided that I wasn't going to let this get me down, so against my better judgement I pulled out the trusty credit card (which I typically only use for gas, then pay off every month) and called up the FAD. Well, today my brand-spankin'-new 2208.50 showed up!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
She's a real beauty! I hope it brings you better luck so you don't get robbed again. Wear it well!

·
Registered
940 Posts
A great way to get over your loss. Well done. It's only money anyway....how much better does it look on your wrist than as potential money available on your card that was giving you no pleasure or benefit at all :-!

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Well done, Jeanyus! Years from now, when you look at the PO on your wrist, that whole 'rock experience' will be nothing more than a distant unpleasant memory.
And hey, for what it's worth, think of the poor guy who ordered a rock and got a PO instead! He must really be pi$$ed!
Enjoy the watch.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
No robbery here !!

BEAUTIFUL!!! :-!:-!

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
you realize of course this is the wrong place to ask that question, right :-d

kinda like my wife asking her friends if they think she should bought that new purse!

seriously though....reckless, shmeckless. looks damn fine!

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
PM sent!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, everyone! I just can't stop staring at it! :p

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Excellent. This story has a happy ending

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats! It's a bute. From one Bama native to another, sorry for your misfortune but I am so glad this is the outcome. You will not regret the purchase. I picked up my PO back in July and it hasn't left my wrist since. Even managed to snag an alligator strap from the FAD. But this thread is about you! Congrats again and I truly am happy for you.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
It ROCKS! Seriously, it is a beautiful watch and I want to offer sincere congratulations. You will get a great deal of pleasure from it long after the credit card is paid off. Enjoy your new watch and wear it in good health.

I love a happy ending.

·
6,880 Posts
Congrats! It looks AWESOME. That's next on the radar for me too. I've regretted selling my PO...I think the next one is going to be like yours.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Wow it's great looking! Glad you get to wear one everyday you wish now :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts