WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
I like

#s 1 & 5. How's Hanowa quality now? I've seen what look like some decent watches from them, but also run across some chaepies in closeout stores.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I like the basic shape, but they are a bit busy for my taste. They have 3 design elements I'm not crazy about: 1)The numbers on the bezel being split by the marker running up between them (IE: 4l5) . 2)The first 15 minutes of the bezel being marked in white instead of black. 3)The different color subdial.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I like #4

It's unique:-!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
#5 is the only one...

...I'd consider. All not really my style, but at least #5 does not look like candy. Generally the bezel is too wide and dominant compared to the overall size of the watches.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts