WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Nice watches, but I don't see them in Stowa's future. Till date Stowa has only released watches (homages) related to their own history (and I hope they will keep doing so in the future ;-))

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Nice watches, but I don't see them in Stowa's future. Till date Stowa has only released watches (homages) related to their own history (and I hope they will keep doing so in the future ;-))
Good point, Micha! :-!

S

·
0 Posts
Yep, let´s hope Jörg will keep it that way.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, let´s hope Jörg will keep it that way.

It does not seem to me the MO is part of Stowa's tradition :think: .
It is an istant classic model, common to many brands, that had been developed in the :gold best way by Jorg, but I do not think it was in the Stowa range in the past. Maybe I'm wrong.
So this pilot's model...

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
It does not seem to me the MO is part of Stowa's tradition :think: .
It is an istant classic model, common to many brands, that had been developed in the :gold best way by Jorg, but I do not think it was in the Stowa range in the past. Maybe I'm wrong.
Stowa produced the original of the MO in 1940, at that time as a deck watch (pocketwatch). :)

Here is a picture (from the Stowa website), the original MO is the one on the right:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:oops: sorry, Martin, I didn't know... I apologize!!!
Ok, you got me :)
:thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts