WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone for their support. I do have one big question about this watch, though. I can't figure out how to set the alarm. I figured out you pull twist the dials on the right side until they show RED and then the top dial winds the watch and the lower one sets the time. I twisted it back to white and everything appears to be working. However, I assume the dial on the upper left side sets the alarm, but I'm not sure. When I twist it, it spins the dial on the face of the watch. Is this correct? Is the dial supposed to line up with your alarm time? Finally, how do I set the date? I bought the watch used and it's gorgeous, but the only thing it seemed to lack was a set of instructions!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thanks to everyone for their support. I do have one big question about this watch, though. I can't figure out how to set the alarm. I figured out you pull twist the dials on the right side until they show RED and then the top dial winds the watch and the lower one sets the time. I twisted it back to white and everything appears to be working. However, I assume the dial on the upper left side sets the alarm, but I'm not sure. When I twist it, it spins the dial on the face of the watch. Is this correct? Is the dial supposed to line up with your alarm time? Finally, how do I set the date? I bought the watch used and it's gorgeous, but the only thing it seemed to lack was a set of instructions!
Is your watch Master Compressor Memovox Automatic?
item 71625'.jpg

·
Registered
320 Posts
Follow this procedure assuming your watch is the same as mine:
Unlock the upper crown so that the red marks can bee seen.
Pull the crown.
Turn upper crown CCW to set the alarm. You should be able to see the numbers change in the small curved window as you turn the crown CCW.
Set the desire time so that the small arrow pointing to the time. (You can see in the photo I set the alarm at 12).
Push the crown.
Keep turning the crown CW to fully wind the alarm.

For adjusting the date:
Unlock the lower crown so that the red marks can bee seen.
Pull the crown.
Turn crown CW until you pass 12:00.
Turn crown CCW until you pass 9:00. Turn crown CW until you pass 2:00. Keep repeating this until you set the desire time.
Push the crown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts