1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Altavista's Babelfish seems to translate better. It's Spanish, I think Castilian. There are different nuances to Castilian, so the translators not great. Here's the translation:

WONDERFUL STICKER OF CLOCKS CASIO G-SHOCK, is a STICKER IS TRANSPARENT TO BEAT IN a CRYSTAL, the WHITE PART WHERE THIS AT THE MOMENT STUCK the STICKER THIS DOUBLED ENOUGH, BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT ABSOLUTELY AFFECTS the STICKER (THAT IS LIKE a AIRON- FIX OF THESE TO COVER SCHOOL BOOKS, IS QUESTION TO GO BEATING IT CLEARING the POSSIBLE BURBUJITAS to HIM OF AIR WHICH SURGIR).REPITO CAN, is TO BEAT IN a CRYSTAL, is IS TRANSPARENT, To CLEAR ESCEPCION OF WHICH WRITING IS SEEN, a PIECE RARE TO SEE and VERY DECORATIVE, I HAVE PUT ANOTHER ONE IN the CRYSTAL OF the OFFICE and IS WONDERFUL. The EXPENSES OF ENVIO BY CERTIFIED PACKAGE ARE FROM 6,Ö EUROS To SPAIN, 12 EUROS To the FOREIGNER. IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE PAID BY PAY the PAL Or TRANSFERENCE, WHICH PREFERS, maximo 3 DAYS DESPUES OF FINISHED the AUCTION. PUJADORES WITH ZERO VOTES TO ASK BEFORE BIDDING UP, if IT WILL NOT ANNUL YOU BID UP. IF THEY HAVE SOME CONSULTATION THEY DO NOT DOUBT IN ASKING THAT WITH MUCH TASTE THEM TO ME RESPONDERE. A GOOD GIFT FOR KINGS I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OCCASION TO WISH HAPPY CELEBRATIONS THEM

It seems the banner is the item, and it's actually a window sticker type item, not just a banner (like a static sticker I bet). He make mention that some kind of white susbstance is stuck to the sticker, but believes it to be removable??

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, thanks Topher :-!

I think I get it, some sort of huge Decal with the G-Shock Logo.

That is nice:-!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Ah, thanks Topher :-!

I think I get it, some sort of huge Decal with the G-Shock Logo.

That is nice:-!
No problem :-!. I'm hoping to get the G from you sometime soon :p.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Yep, I was wondering if it stopped tracking once it hit the States. I didn't think it would spend 5 days on a ship, but ya never know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts