WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please share your expert knowledge on how to read this oiling or lubricating symbols (See image below)? Also, are they standard use of this symbols (I am assuming so because where I see these symbols on Ronda watch movement technical guide it doesn't come with an explanation on what they means)? Also, where can I find out more about this and other symbols on oiling? Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 10.12.56 AM.png

·
Registered
955 Posts
they're lookalike but does not necessary mean they're the same as the ETA ones, for example TAG for their movement uses similar signs but they have different meaning.
so its best to look in their technical document, and yes ronda has them for example: http://www.ronda.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/Products/TA_BA/ta/ta6203.B-Ue.pdf look on page 5 they they're.
also they have them in their interactive part of the web but you need to hover with mouse over them.

br
emso

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it from the PDF. Thanks emso. I've been using the interactive (Flash) version, and unfortunately, they don't seem to give me the details, even when I hover them (Strange).

·
Registered
955 Posts
Got it from the PDF. Thanks emso. I've been using the interactive (Flash) version, and unfortunately, they don't seem to give me the details, even when I hover them (Strange).
they give it but on the sqaure below them where explanations of the part is.

br
emso

1 - 5 of 5 Posts