WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

701 - 718 of 718 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Wow. Thise photos and posts are like really being there and see in real space history.

Big, big thank you for those fantastic posts and adventures with Nomad.

Forests, mountains, swamps, diffrent cities, part of worlds, legends of hollywood, race and space..This Nomad stories are just great.

And quality level is up again, it will be hard to follow...

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока
Will Father of Five bring us back to Earth with nature/scenery photos - or are there more historic sights to come? :unsure:
We'll just have to wait and see I guess. Just love the different places Nomad is finding.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My brother was a rodeo cowboy for many years, bareback bronc and saddle bronc and calf roping and team roping, he road in the Calgary Stampede a couple times in the early’80’s I remember him getting bucked off several times, my job was to drive him and his friends home after the rodeos as they were usually a bit or a lot drunk Fun times when you’re a teenager

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
My brother was a rodeo cowboy for many years, bareback bronc and saddle bronc and calf roping and team roping, he road in the Calgary Stampede a couple times in the early’80’s I remember him getting bucked off several times, my job was to drive him and his friends home after the rodeos as they were usually a bit or a lot drunk Fun times when you’re a teenager
I'd think that you need to be young and fit for that sort of 'sport' (y)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nomad is making his way to Calgary and is currently in the trusted hands of Canada Post international sorting plant in Mississauga, Ontario
It shouldn’t be to long before he reaches Calgary

Winter has come early as we woke up to 4” of snow this morning hopefully it will be gone in a few days

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nomad has been taking it easy as our weather has been poor since his arrival but the forecast is looking promising

Gray sky all around this morning

Ginger is also gloomy because of the weather but she is enjoying our house guest

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well the weather finally improved and Nomad finally received an introduction to the area I’ve lived all my life. A very quick tour around the country side between appointments.

Farmers and ranchers settled this area in the late 1800,s and many of those families are still here.

Ranching in the hills west of town

Not long after the migration of Europeans to Alberta came the discovery of oil and we have a lot of it.

Something not seen in many parts of the world a moose crossing sign on road
Sadly over the next hill two SUV’s collided with a moose just this morning.

And then over the next hill Nomad was able to see what Alberta is probably most noted for our majestic Rocky Mountains

Hopefully Nomad will get up close and personal with the mountains in a few days

701 - 718 of 718 Posts