WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
4,526 Posts
This is just great! It is a brilliant way to do a lume comparison. What editing software did you use? Also how did you setup to take these? One watch at a time, a few at a time etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

· Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
This is just great! It is a brilliant way to do a lume comparison. What editing software did you use? Also how did you setup to take these? One watch at a time, a few at a time etc.
All watches were lit and pictured together, so it's fair.. raw picture looked like this:
Green Pattern Design Organism Symmetry

Editing is a loooong cut/copy/paste with Paint (windows7)

· Registered
2,658 Posts
unbelievably resourceful and painstaking work you have done there sir...I must commend you on your diligence and kindness in sharing it with us..you indeed have an enviable collection.

It would be quiet in-line with the academic nature of this work to add a Seiko Orange monster or other such Seiko diver since it is so highly revered for lume, although I admit to never having owned one so no first hand experience..it is only a humble opinion/suggestion.

warm regards,
with many thanks for sharing
Asad

· Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Thanks for your kind words, I'll take some time to do something even better next time!
I don't have any seiko... There are so many Swiss watches.. and as an addict, I need some limits..

· Registered
136 Posts
OP, great post! Thanks for the info.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.