WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Megatron to complete the collection (PIC)

701 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Nevyn 
#1 ·
So I was wining and b*tching about not getting both transformer Gs when they cam out. I only got the Convoy model (5600 series) when they were released. Once I got it I realized that I should have gotten them both at the same time.

Thanks to our own moderator DJ I now have the megatron model too!! :p

Will take more pictures tonight.

I still cant believe this forum.. so much help I have gotten here within the last couple of months is just incredible!! I live in EU and have gotten help from people I have never met in person from both US and Asia.. people who are willing to go an extra step or two just to make sure other people will be happy!!
I can only bow before ye and say thank you!

DJ, thank you again!! The bezel looks really nice too! just wish I had my 2nd hand gw200tc to put it on.. (doing a raid at irish customs and an post tonight:-x) At least I have a the bezel, converters and a black zulu strap ready :-!

Oh.. and a teaser pic..

See less See more
#5 ·
I meant to send you a PM first but got so excited!! :oops:
really owe you for the help!!! Soooo much appreciated!! :thanks:thanks

Yes... its a volume knob.. quite handy since my laptop are in a docking station with closed lid. so faster to hit mute or lower volume if needed :)

#6 ·
Thanks!!
I really like the 6600/6900 model.. its a tad bigger then the 5600 and a tad thicker. They sit really nice on my wrist and I dont think they look to small which I tend to think about the 5600 series some times.. :think:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.