WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying a Rolex online can be a sketchy thing. There are so many fakes and rip off websites out there that I was really worried about purchasing my first Rolex Datejust online. After spending some time researching the different used Rolex watches websites I discovered Melrose Jewelers and I am happy to say my search stopped there.

I browsed around the website for a while and was overwhelmed by all the different models they had. From the Rolex Datejust, to the Rolex Day date, to the Rolex president, I didn’t know where to start. I gave up on searching by myself and decided to give them a call. The sales associate helped me to decide on a Men’s Rolex presidential with 3 carats of diamonds around the bezel, a much rarer (and flashier) version than the standard 1 carat. It really is something to look at, check it out here:
http://www.melrosejewelers.com/info/rolex_super_president_bd_3ct_131.htm

The cost wasn’t really a concern as much as customer service and a quality product was, but I must say their prices weren’t bad at all. Short story long, I love the watch, I would do business with Melrose Jewelers again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a watch from MelroseJewelers.com after doing a LOT of research. OK, I'm picky. Their website was packed full of rolex watches, and their customer service agent Scott was great with answering pre-sales questions via e-mail. I was VERY happy about their service, and their prices on womens watches are really good, too. Shipping was fast and fully insured. I will use them again when I'm in the market for a watch.

·
Registered
220 Posts
This review of Melrose Jewelers seems fishy. Thread started by a "guest" and the response is from a guy with only one post. rogerwash06's only activity was on Dec 15, 2008. I think this is a fake review. I have heard nothing but horror stories about Melrose Jewelers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts