WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Registered
37,150 Posts
As expected they're hitting all the online stores and online auction sites now in Jpn. Not a whole lot of action on the auctions for the Ice Whites now though. Wonder why that is...and I wonder how the prices will be in a few weeks...:think:

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I dont have the atomic gulfman yet. but this might be the one. :-! does anybody know if the white bezel strap is white resin or the shiney / painted surface like the Triple Crown Gulfman :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
There's a MIIW Gulfman on Ebay for 349...after live.com cashback its 244 bucks...I'm sure more will pop up for a cheaper price.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Anyone know how the Yen is doing against the Dollar these days?
I just did the conversion for the current rates and it turn out to be about $204.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Are these models limited editions?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Do not purchase that unless you are loaded.

Wait patiently and the price will definitely drop back to retail after a few weeks. This applies to the MIRO riseman that was released previously.

·
Registered
37,150 Posts
Wait patiently and the price will definitely drop back to retail after a few weeks. This applies to the MIRO riseman that was released previously.
I agree. Wait a few weeks (if you can) and you'll be surprised how much cheaper they'll be.

I tried both the Riseman and Gulfman on today. Very tempted to pick the Riseman up but I'm gonna wait...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This applies to the MIRO riseman that was released previously.
Which MIRO Riseman? The G without multiband or the GW with multiband?

I thought the GW was Japan only?

When the 5600 Glorious Gold was released, a few from the US popped up on ebay for US$99 and were released in Japan at the same time (for double the price). I don't think there has been any GW MIRO Riseman sold outside of Japan.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Which MIRO Riseman? The G without multiband or the GW with multiband?

I thought the GW was Japan only?

When the 5600 Glorious Gold was released, a few from the US popped up on ebay for US$99 and were released in Japan at the same time (for double the price). I don't think there has been any GW MIRO Riseman sold outside of Japan.
The GW MIRO. The non-multiband versions are always cheaper.

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I agree. Wait a few weeks (if you can) and you'll be surprised how much cheaper they'll be.

I tried both the Riseman and Gulfman on today. Very tempted to pick the Riseman up but I'm gonna wait...

Dave does it have white resin or is it the shiney painted surface like the rasta or Triple Crown Gulfman. :) :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts