WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon,
I have a 6000 Series WH5153-K1 with the bottle green fascia and matching leather bracelet style strap which i purchased from new in the 90's and i was wondering if someone could give me some advise on getting the strap replaced.
I have been i touch with LVMH in the U.K and they have quoted me £208 for the strap + fitting. Is this a fair price? or can i get this done elsewhere?
As a new member any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Good Afternoon,
I have a 6000 Series WH5153-K1 with the bottle green fascia and matching leather bracelet style strap which i purchased from new in the 90's and i was wondering if someone could give me some advise on getting the strap replaced.
I have been i touch with LVMH in the U.K and they have quoted me £208 for the strap + fitting. Is this a fair price? or can i get this done elsewhere?
As a new member any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
If you want an exact match, you will have to go with LVMH...

But there are lots of vendors of straps. However green is not a common matching color.

One of the reasons vendor straps are more expensive than after market straps is the vendors have in place programs to assure their suppliers comply with labor and animal cruelty (and endangered species) laws. The after market straps are often sourced from Chinese vendors who sell only on being cheap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts