WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for contributing to the evolution of the International Sinn Forum. All of your offerings have been most beneficial and greatly appreciated by the Administration and Moderators of this forum. A great family of like minded individuals have made this a wonderful place to come to sit back and relax and enjoy some great sinnful conversation.

As Christmas is approaching fast and the new year just around the corner, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. Eat lots and partake of the warmth of family and friends throughout the holiday season. ... and please don't drink and drive!!

Cheers from the great white north,
Tim

·
Registered
12 Posts
thanks tim

also to you and all the other sinners: mery x-mas. as i have the info my ux should hit switzerland in the next week. cant wait to get it.

greatings from zurich

navy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Oh, yeah, best wishes from to to all members around the world.
And always a look for a nice Sinn watch.

cheers
U2inSpe

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from here, too, for all members and visitors to the WatchUSeek International Sinn Forum! :)

And here's to a "Sinn-volles"* 2007 ! :-!

* The joke does not translate well ... "sinnvoll" is nothing like the Englidh "sinnfull".

·
Registered
449 Posts
I wish everyone love peace and joy this holidays...
and more importantly good health ( so that we can continue our sinnful ways)...

Cheers !

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thanks tim for starting this thread.;-)

Many cheers to Martin, Ernie and yourself for maintaining this Sinnful site ! :-D

As 2006 draws to a close, I would like to wish everyone happy holidays, a very Merry X'mas and a Great 2007 ahead.

May we all be blessed with good health and wealth, so that we can continue to indulge in horology and to exchange views on Sinn watches santasmile

Many :thanks for a great 2006 where we had so much exchanges on this forum and lets continue to keep this forum alive :-! B-)

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Merry Christmas to all.

Tim, thanks for yours and all the moderators hard work all year, making this such a fun site.

Even though we live all over the wold, I feel like I know a lot of you (this internet thing is great :) ).

- Mike

·
Registered
132 Posts
santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile

Here's wishing everyone here and all at home a Great Merry Christmas!

Hoo-AH!

Season's Greetings!

w a y

·
Registered
867 Posts
Merry Christmas to all...and a special thanks to Tim and Martin for their work in moderating this Sinn Forum. santasmile

1 - 12 of 12 Posts