WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas to you. I wish to all to find a nice watch in one of those boxes under the tree.:-!

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Merry Christmas from me too.

vanellope_christmas_by_mad_hattress_ari-d5ndzvs.png

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,987 Posts
And merry Christmas also from me. We celebrate on the evening of the 24th in Germany, so it's all behind me - church visit, unwrapping presents, tidying up heaps of trash wrapping, building the children's magnetic writing board ("Some assembly required. Batteries not included" - Calvin & Hobbes, "The Beanie" story) and Christmas dinner. It didn't go as well as it should have but better than it has been some Christmases so let's not complain. :roll:

I hope that everyone else does (or has done) a little better and that the rest of the year and all of next works well for all of you.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Merry Christmas forum mates.We are also done with the family gathering and presents barter, I love these days, puts together 3-4 generations.

A watch under the tree is the last thing I wish, I am afraid somebody will be allured!!! by kind of Michael Kors or skeleton Russian Divers Swiss movement moon watch tourbillionish Invicta thing and buying me that :) I better do that part by myself :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts