WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was bored, so I was messing around with this camera app on iOS called "Vintique" was just trying out different filters on one of my wrist shots and I found this setting to change the 'Hue'.. all I did was push the Hue slider from side to side and I think I got some interesting results! check em out:

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

will add more in a bit..

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, that is a fantastic app. Which are you gonna build?

sent with aloha
I unfortunately don't have the skills to do dye jobs and mods.. i might try it some day but I'm afraid of messing it up, also you don't get stuff like RIT Dye etc here, would have to import.. I could do a Band/Bezel swap but so far I kinda like my watches how they are. :)

Very interesting! Now I wonder did the designers also used a similiar software to simulate the different color combinations and release to the market? Hmmm v interesting !
I have always wondered about this as well.. how do they come up with the colour combinations? I remember Mr. Ibe said it was a fairly small design team, don't remember the exact number but it was just a handful of people. Wonder if they take input from other regional offices like Casio USA or UK etc.. or maybe employees write their ideas down and submit them?? or maybe they browse forums like this and get some ideas as well? would be very interesting to see how they go about the design process..

how cool would it be to order custom G-Shock's directly from them? Kinda like how Nike has that NikeiD thing.. you go to a website, make the model you want and place your order! would be EPIC!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,569 Posts
Ha ha, you was bored. Eait until you discover Photoshop CS6. I got several photo apps. I can recommend Instaflash (pro). You can slightly or wild adjust your photo's. Very nice for dark pics.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Love the Kings in all those colors.

Maybe someday Casio will rerelease them in some of these colors as a limited anniversary model...

Reactions: starscream

·
Registered
381 Posts
starscream1017;6881078 [ATTACH=CONFIG said:
1252656[/ATTACH]

View attachment 1252662

will add more in a bit..
I like the ice blue Rangeman :) ...and while I never liked Kings, this blue shade (a lot like the DW-6900MM-2) is a colour I' like Casio to come back to :)

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the ice blue Rangeman :) ...and while I never liked Kings, this blue shade (a lot like the DW-6900MM-2) is a colour I' like Casio to come back to :)
thanks! yeah, i was never able to get the MM-2 and the MM-4.. I'm really hoping Casio does those 2 colours on the GD-X6900.. that would be cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts