WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fedagent28 is his nick on the forum, great guy |>, by the way. We discussed and looked at some stores and compared prices. Even though it was a short time, I think it was cool.

I saw some G-Shocks that I liked. In the end, just before I went to the parking lot, I made another purchase.

This 8100 may not be to everyone's taste, but its really comfortable. At first from the website I thought it would be too small for me, now that I'm wearing it, its not that bad. My wrist is 7.5

Thanks for reading and looking!
Fedagent28, we should catch up again soon! :-!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Pat is a great guy with kind words. Has sold me some stuff at great prices too!! You can deal with him with full confidence |>

I too enjoyed browsing the shops with him today.

I knew it !! A G-Shock addict like him would definitely need his fix (ie buy a new G-Shock) !! He just couldn't resist it ;-) !!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I'm not a fan of those, but it looks great in that colour with negative display. I've not seen that version before.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
OMG, two G-Shock addicts on the prowl - it must have been fun :-! Nice to see the members meeting up and trading and sharing a good time. Where did you guys meet, at the Bencoolen??? Nice watch Pat, looks gnarly, ;-)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I really like that watch Pat!!!! :-!:-!:-!

Was Fedagent wearing a seiko or dw-5900 casio?

-Gawain

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like that watch Pat!!!! :-!:-!:-!

Was Fedagent wearing a seiko or dw-5900 casio?

-Gawain
We were both wearing Seikos, coincidentally, his was the orange monster, while I had on the black dial version. Was my fault that I sort of convinced him to buy automatics a couple of months back......:)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG, two G-Shock addicts on the prowl - it must have been fun :-! Nice to see the members meeting up and trading and sharing a good time. Where did you guys meet, at the Bencoolen??? Nice watch Pat, looks gnarly, ;-)

Yes it was at the Bencoolen, Gameboy, saw a few interesting G-Shocks, and Fedagent's knowledge was most helpful.

Next time I will organize a meet-up for the local members, that should be fun! |>

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys,

Anyone here knows where can i get Casio G-shock Cap and tee?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yes it was at the Bencoolen, Gameboy, saw a few interesting G-Shocks, and Fedagent's knowledge was most helpful.

Next time I will organize a meet-up for the local members, that should be fun! |>
Pat, you are giving me too much credit. I have minimal knowledge of G-Shocks compared to a lot of the guys here. I am mostly attracted to the unique shapes, designs, colours, etc of the watches...

Yep, I am putting you on the top of the blame list for the automatics... :-!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys,

The tees are given out with every purchase of a 25th Dawn G-Shock. You have to leave your contact numbers with the stores so they can call when the shirts arrive.

The caps I'm not too sure. :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Guys,

The cap I have seen on ebay or yahoo auctions for S$15.

And Ultramanpat, from your voracious buying spree of Gs lately, you alone should be qualified buy Caiso to by direct in wholesale prices from them.

Maybe you should arrange a get together at Casio for a wholesale buying spree session instead of just at Burlington. Warn everybody to save up in advanced :-d Even give a chance for those who live nearby like in Oz to come down and join in.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The cap I have seen on ebay or yahoo auctions for S$15.

And Ultramanpat, from your voracious buying spree of Gs lately, you alone should be qualified buy Caiso to by direct in wholesale prices from them.

Maybe you should arrange a get together at Casio for a wholesale buying spree session instead of just at Burlington. Warn everybody to save up in advanced :-d Even give a chance for those who live nearby like in Oz to come down and join in.

Just a thought.

Hi Big G,
The next time an iconic G-Shock is released, I'll try to organise a group buy, so that we won't be left high and dry. |>

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
We were both wearing Seikos, coincidentally, his was the orange monster, while I had on the black dial version. Was my fault that I sort of convinced him to buy automatics a couple of months back......:)
Yeah, I believe I did that to Kim..... he ended up with three Seiko automatics....;-)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts