WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a friend who owns a Seiko Premier Automatic SPB003 which originally came with brown leather bracelet and now he's looking to buy the original replacement bracelet, the one that comes with the SPB001 model.
Question is from where to buy this or does Seiko have a code for it so it can be easily found on the net? I have tried a few queries but nothing came up.
I attached 2 pictures, one with the current watch and the other one (for which I want to thank TxTroubleMaker) with the desired metal bracelet.

Thanks in advance,
Marcone

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I checked with Chino and they don't supply this model bacause it's part of the Seiko international collection.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi there Marcone - you can buy this bracelet from Freddy Seouw at 21Jewels in Singapore. The cost is around the $120 mark and it's worth it as this bracelet is spectacular. I bought both a Premier and the separate bracelet from Freddy to build a copy of Kelly Rayburne's great looking 01 Premier - very happy with the results. The same bracelet and end links (which are supplied by Freddy) will fit the SPB003. I've bought a few other watches from Freddy including a black monster which arrived just 2 days later - an hour before he emailed to tell me he'd fed-exed it. Nice. Freddy's one of the good guys. You should wind up with a beaut watch - enjoy it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts