WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I would be surprised if they don't eventually release a blingly gold or pheonix style Casioak given how popular the model is.
Casio knows a cash cow when they create one ... this thing will be offered in every single humanly possible idea concept eventually just letting their AI machine take over which I believe is when it finally decides on just giving us sapphire glass & a pip that is centered ...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Casio knows a cash cow when they create one ... this thing will be offered in every single humanly possible idea concept eventually just letting their AI machine take over which I believe is when it finally decides on just giving us sapphire glass & a pip that is centered ...

Slap MB6 in it and I'd buy one or two more.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a skinny wrist: 6.25" so the GMS is definitely a better fit. I was expecting the GM to feel huge, but it feels on the bigger side of acceptable.

GM strap is nicer and coloring is better, but it's darker, less legible and has the negative display. GMS fits better, positive display and much more legible, but color isn't as good, nor is the band.
In my personal opinion, I imagine GMS will be a better watch for you fitment wise. But in my short 2 years of collecting watches, I think a question that I sometimes ask myself in my decision making is "Would I regret if I sell this?".

I also second the opinion that I will not be buying or not buying because of the display anyway. The other question for you might be, "Is GM too big for me, over time?" (I believe you have other similar sized watches to give you a feel about that.)

·
Registered
115 Posts
In my personal opinion, I imagine GMS will be a better watch for you fitment wise. But in my short 2 years of collecting watches, I think a question that I sometimes ask myself in my decision making is "Would I regret if I sell this?".

I also second the opinion that I will not be buying or not buying because of the display anyway. The other question for you might be, "Is GM too big for me, over time?" (I believe you have other similar sized watches to give you a feel about that.)
Thanks for the input! I'm sticking with the GMS mostly for the fit. It certainly doesn't hurt that the GM2100 is going for a premium right now on the secondary market, so I can claw back a little bit of what I spent on the GMS too.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Slap MB6 in it and I'd buy one or two more.
See the system of machines were right!!!

Your account has been noted, watches ordered & once drone delivered you will receive a mental DM in your frontal cranium max 2000 10.8 Xmind chip. Thank you for thinking this purchase & be ever vigilant.

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Do you have any evidence to back that up, or is it just wild speculation based on your personal and extremely two dimensional point of view regarding women?
We're not supposed to publicly attack members... But I think you know the correct answer to your question.

Look at his post history. He seems to be quite a........ feminine hygiene product.

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
No shipping notification for me today.

FedEx is terrible. IF mine had gone out today I'd be lucky to get it by the 20th!
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've never had issues with FedEx. Hell, come to think of it, I havent had issues with DHL either.

Well, looks like I jinxed myself.
Packages have travelled from Okemah, Oklahoma to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in 24hrs....

Yet another reason to add to the list of why I hate that state :ROFLMAO:

They're so close! The border is an hour away... Ok City is only 3hrs.

·
Registered
178 Posts

I for one welcome our new Casio AI overlords.

Reactions: mrwomble

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, looks like I jinxed myself.
Packages have travelled from Okemah, Oklahoma to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in 24hrs....

Yet another reason to add to the list of why I hate that state :ROFLMAO:

They're so close! The border is an hour away... Ok City is only 3hrs.
So mine has been in 3 different cities in Illinois in the last 3 days. Apparently it's temporarily stuck in that state!

I will never voluntarily choose FedEx.

·
Registered
514 Posts
So mine has been in 3 different cities in Illinois in the last 3 days. Apparently it's temporarily stuck in that state!

I will never voluntarily choose FedEx.
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: Metropolis

·
Registered
115 Posts
Reactions: d_handl3y

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
They've arrived!
Watch Analog watch Clock Gadget Silver
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Now.... who thinks I should swap the bezels and stealth out the 1A's blingtasticness?

181 - 200 of 207 Posts