WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED! MIDO AD1 - All dial 42mm SS bracelet - Recently serviced in excellent condition

Selling my AD1 Mido watch. It’s in excellent condition with normal signs of wear as can be seen in the pictures. It was fully serviced and pressure tested on November 2013. It’s in perfect working condition. While it is 100m water resistant I have never submerged this watch.

As its name implies, the “all dial” line from Mido barely has any bezel and while it’s 42mm at the base of the case, it tapers to 40mm at the top, where the crystal sits. It wears very comfortable under dress shirt cuffs.

MIDO015small.jpg
MIDO001small.jpg
MIDO002small.jpg
MIDO011small.jpg
MIDO008small.jpg

CASE: 42mm at the base that taper down to 40mm at the top of the dial. It’s 11mm tall. All SS, screw back with exhibition of the movement and signed crown. Sapphire crystal with dual antireflective coat (inside and out) with superficial marks as can be seen in the pictures. Please notice that Mido offers the same model in 38mm as well, not to be confused.

DIAL: Black with multiple patterns, applied hour markers, day date and hands that are fluorescent.

BRACELET: all SS mostly brushed finish with polished lines, double-lock clasp.

MOVEMENT: automatic Swiss made ETA, 25 jewels, frequency 28,800, fully serviced 11/2013.

It comes with all boxes and papers.

Asking for $575 which includes shipping to CONUS.

I have tried to capture most angles and in particular the imperfections but feel free to ask for additional pics or information.

Thank you for looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts