WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Nearly New Mido All Dial Titanium Automatic Chronograph

COSC Certified Chronometer

This is a nearly new, barely worn watch. My wife bought it for me as a gift. She special ordered and prepaid for it from an authorized Mido Dealer. Unfortunately, it is just not my style. As the watch was a special order (It's the only new one of it's kind currently in the US) there is no return. This watch has been worn only a few times.

This is the most expensive and contemporary watch in the Mido All Dial range and retails for $2500 -

I am asking $1500 (plus any shipping/insurance incurred)... my loss is your gain.

The following are pictures of the actual watch:

Here’s what Mido has to say about the All Dial:
The design is inspired by the architecture of one of the most outstanding buildings in history, the Colosseum in Rome. The All Dial is the newest product family of Mido, launched in 2002. Best possible visibility of the stage was the objective of the Colosseum, best possible readability of the time the one of the All Dial. The whole surface of the watch is covered by the dial, hence its name: All Dial.

Brand:
MIDO
Item #:
M8360.8.D8.1
Style:
All Dial Chronometer
Size:
Mens
Case:
Titanium case with screwed down see through case back
Dial Color:
Black
Bracelet:
Solid Titanium
Clasp:
2 safety push pieces
Movement:
25 jewels Mido 1320 (base ETA Valjoux 7750) certified automatic chronograph movement
Crystal:
Anti-reflecting sapphire crystal
Case Diameter:
42.5mm
Case Thickness:
mm
Water Resistant:
100m
Warranty:
3 year
List Price:
$2,495.00

Technical characteristics
Mido® 1320 calibre (based on the ETA Valjoux 7750)
Ø 131/4’’’ or 30.00 mm, thickness: 7.90 mm, 25 rubies, 28 800 A/H, 165 com:-xponents, power reserve in excess of 42 hours, INCABLOC and NIVACOURBE shock absorbers, GLUCYDUR balance-wheel, NIVAROX I balance spring, NIVAFLEX NO barrel spring, burnished screws, circular-grained bars, oscilla:-xting weight with Côtes de Genève and engraved Mido® logo.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts