WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Mido Commander with a chronometer grade Valjoux 7750 movement.

This is a limited edition of 999 watches, and this one is #139.

This is model M016.415.11.261.00

Case is 43mm and 15mm thick. It wears very well with a shorter lug to lug measurement .

Truly one of the most beautiful watches I've owned, but I need the funds to fund something incoming. The ivory white dial with the black subdials and orange accents compliment each other very well. (is it still considered a panda dial when the subdials are top to bottom instead of left to right?).

The chronometer grade Valjoux 7750 movement is highly decorated with Geneve stripes on the rotor and blued screws.

The watch is in excellent condition with small desk diving marks on the polished bezel (hard to see even in close up photos) and the bracelet, mainly near the clasp. Sapphire crystal is clean.

Comes with the signed warranty card from May 2017, and the chronometer certificate. The bracelet is sized to my wrist (almost 7.5") and includes one extra link.

The display box is huge and very nicely done with an insert showing the watch and limited edition. Also comes with manuals.

Looking for $875 shipped in the CONUS.

Photos - https://imgur.com/a/9UA67el

20200518_183653.jpg

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is a Mido Commander with a chronometer grade Valjoux 7750 movement.

This is a limited edition of 999 watches, and this one is #139.

This is model M016.415.11.261.00

Case is 43mm and 15mm thick. It wears very well with a shorter lug to lug measurement .

Truly one of the most beautiful watches I've owned, but I need the funds to fund something incoming. The ivory white dial with the black subdials and orange accents compliment each other very well. (is it still considered a panda dial when the subdials are top to bottom instead of left to right?).

The chronometer grade Valjoux 7750 movement is highly decorated with Geneve stripes on the rotor and blued screws.

The watch is in excellent condition with small desk diving marks on the polished bezel (hard to see even in close up photos) and the bracelet, mainly near the clasp. Sapphire crystal is clean.

Comes with the signed warranty card from May 2017, and the chronometer certificate. The bracelet is sized to my wrist (almost 7.5") and includes one extra link.

The display box is huge and very nicely done with an insert showing the watch and limited edition. Also comes with manuals.

Looking for $825 shipped in the CONUS.

Photos -
View attachment 15161531
Tt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts