WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mido Multifort Chronograph Automatic, M005.614.16.031.01 with silver dial

This is an excellent condition watch with box and papers. I’ve only owned it for a few months, purchased new earlier this year. Unfortunately it’s just not being worn much as it’s a part of a large collection, so I am letting it go to help raise funds for my son’s college costs.. Everything with this watch is in great condition since it’s only been worn a dozen times. The band was swapped out and thus the original band (sold with the watch) and butterfly clasp are in excellent condition. The only slight flaw is a small scratch on the upper left lug and a few other micro scratches that require magnification to see. The Valjoux 7750 movement is working and keeping time well. The watch still has ~1.5 yrs of the manufacturer’s warranty left.

This version has a very beautiful silver dial with unique Guilloche texturing. 44mm diameter, 14.5mm thick, sapphire crystal, display caseback with nicely decorated movement, Super-LumiNova lume, and 100m of water resistance with screw down crown.

Retail new was $1,920. Out of stock at most retailers, except Amazon has a few at $1,206. I am asking $995, tracked and insured shipping included. US sales only please. I think that’s a fair price for a Swiss watch with good Swiss movement in very good condition. It’s pretty hard to find a Swiss chronograph for under $1K. Contact by e-mail is best at [email protected]

IMG_9970.JPG
IMG_9972.JPG
IMG_9974.JPG
IMG_9976.JPG
IMG_9978.JPG
IMG_9979.JPG
IMG_9967.JPG
IMG_9981.JPG

1 - 20 of 32 Posts