WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Luminox to wear at the waterpark then realized I had many other, more interesting choices. What about CHOTOVELLI? Anyone ever own one? Exactly how MASSIVE are these things? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Seiko 007.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone Ever TOUCH A Chotovelli?

I like the look and the price is even BETTER! I am concerned about size. I am a novice collector and the watch is over 50 MM Diameter! I am VERY CONCERNED that the watch will look RIDICULOUS at that size. I am a 195 pound guy, not small but that watch sounds HUGE!
ANY IDEAS?

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Re: Anyone Ever TOUCH A Chotovelli?

I like the look and the price is even BETTER! I am concerned about size. I am a novice collector and the watch is over 50 MM Diameter! I am VERY CONCERNED that the watch will look RIDICULOUS at that size. I am a 195 pound guy, not small but that watch sounds HUGE!
ANY IDEAS?
You are correct.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

TRAGIC,
Thank you!
So I assume your suggesting that this watch would not look very "tasteful"? I understand everyone has different tastes but I generally run a bit conservative. My "dream watch" is my new VC Overseas Chrono for example. My wife thinks the VC is conservative. Not a good idea eh??????????????/

·
Registered
13,407 Posts

I think 50mm watches are only for those rare ppl with 9"+ wrists and even then a stretch.
Watch out for lug to lug length on watches Slave.
A larger case might work for a person if the lugs don't make it so the bracelet/strap overhang the sides of the wrist, which looks really bad in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts